IT Maintenance and Support for IIT (Industrial Informatics) Project
- Specification, implementation and maintenance of the infrastructure and industrial network applications (IIT), including the specification of servers and storage devices;
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance of IIT environment servers, including services of Microsoft Cluster, Database Systems, Backup and Storage System, Applications of Servers Virtualization;
- Administration and configuration of LAN/WAN networks, including configuration of switches and routers, firewalls, diagnostics and repairs of connectivity problems;
- Monitoring of the computational environment assets through availability tools (resources of disk, memory, network connections, etc.) and support in equipment maintenance performed by the suppliers;
- Opening / Monitoring of 3rd level tickets, activating other service suppliers of the CONTRACTOR;
- Monitoring of service queues and generation of managerial reports of incidents.
Administrative Support for Contract Management
Administrative Support for management and control of all the range of materials and services suppliers inherent to the Information Technology area (telephony, data links, equipment, infrastructure, among others), contemplating:
- Management of Third Party Services and Contracts, including requests openings, measurements control, contractual readjustments, contracts terminations, among others.
Software Licenses Management
Management of IT software licenses and other corporate tools and business support applications:
- Elaboration of Technical Documentation (specifications) for licenses renovations and acquisitions (Commercial and Technical Environment);
- Support and monitoring of the requests together with the supply team;
- Maintenance and support of the license managers and publication on software servers.