Local and Remote Technical Support to IT Infrastructure
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the Network Architecture (infrastructure), including the dimensioning and specification of the equipment (servers and storage devices);
- Support to supplies team (specification, prospection of suppliers and technical analysis of proposals);
- Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of Windows Server Platform Servers (Servers of Files, Authentication, Database, Antivirus, etc.), including Server Virtualization Applications;
- Installation, configuration and support to Backup and Storage Systems;
- Problems Identification (Hardware and Software) in equipments, with opening/monitoring of tickets together with the suppliers;
- Monitoring of the computational environment (servers and backup and storage devices) through availability tools (resources of disk, memory, network connections, etc.) and support in equipment maintenance performed by the suppliers;
- Configuration, diagnosis, analysis and resolution of connectivity issues (LAN/WAN).
Support in IT Resources Administration
- Administrative control of equipment (Cell Phones, IP Gadgets, Laptops, etc.);
- Activation and control of third party services (printing, telephony, data link, etc.);
- Elaboration and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Remote Technical Support to users (Service Desk) through TIERh’s structure installed in its office in Belo Horizonte;
- Local Technical Support (second level) or Remote Technical Support to the users from Igarapé industrial unit;
- Configuration and Maintenance of computers network and systems;
- Configuration of Workstations and their respective applications (e-mail, Office, antivirus, etc.);
- Installation and Maintenance of Operating Systems;
- Identification of Hardware Problems;
- Administration of Printing Services;
- Monitoring of service queues and generation of managerial reports of incidents.
- Services of monitoring, access control and incidents management (firewall, antivirus, IPS, IDS).